Sunday, November 8, 2015

Imperfect but Perfect

11/08/2015
Sun 09:25pm
Listening to One Directions Perfect

Hello. Well i was supposed to write about what happened today. But because of the song Perfect by One Direction, Gaucho came into my mind. Just a glimpse of today, we had our Personality Development session with Dra. Abutazil.

Gaucho, known as Tato is my first and In Shaa Allah my last love.
He suddenly came into my mind the moment I heard the song. I can actually say I am perfect for him. (With confidence? hahaha ) We are so much opposite from each other. And  I think that's the thing that made us perfect for each other. We are the evidence of "opposite attracts". FYI he's almost the opposite of my dream boy. HAHAHA But he made me fall for him, head over heels. See the irony of love, true love.

Let me start with myself. In love or let me say, with him I'm sweet/romantic thoughtful, understanding and patient. These are only some out of the million things. HAHAHAH

Sweet/Romantic, Thoughtful.
I am sweet/romantic in a way that I want our relationship to be like those in a romantic movies. I want romantic dates, surprise gifts, chocolates, sweet letters, happy talks, couple laughs. I did it, I did almost all these things. My thoughtfulness is almost at its edge when it comes to him, I see to it that I have something to give him, may it be just a simple letter or a piece of wood I would pick and write something like "bird and bear" and "i love you". I gave him surprise gifts almost every month, you know the monthsary thing. But unfortunately we started as a secret couple so we can not do the dates, the couples laughs where barkada laughs and the happy talks where DOTA talks. An again unfortunately after 3months, he left and we entered the long distance relationship. But it was never a hindrance to me. To cut it sort, I send him surprise gifts thru LBC.

Patient, Understanding.
In terms of patience, I can confidently say I have the longest. In big arguments or even with the smallest arguments I'm always the first one to say sorry. I do my best in understanding him and us. I can patiently wait for him though he never came late in dates or meetings.

Well him, he is not totally that kind of guy. He is not sweet or romantic the way I want it. But he is sweet and romantic in his own way, the "Gaucho Dakota way", the "kuya tato moves" (from my sisters words). He does not surprise me all the time but he surprises me, as in literally. I remember on our first anniversary, he came to visit me. With the help of my sister, he surprised me with a cake, flower and dinner date with them. I actually got furious that night because I thought he forgot. Another surprise was last February 14 2012. It was really memorable and reminiscing about it just gives me euphoria. That day, I was feeling so down because of the fight we had the night before. But when I woke up, I received a sweet message from him. And before the night end, I received a rose and a cake from him. It was so unlikely of him to ask a favor from someone especially when it's about love and that made it so momentous. On our first wedding anniversary, he made all the effort to bridge the thousand miles between us just to make me feel love, special and unforgotten. He asked my sister to buy me a bouquet of flowers, a cake and a card.

See the Gaucho Dakota way I'm saying. I just can't get enough with his surprise, it was all literally a surprise. These are only some.


Anyways I need to park my hand here becasue my son is crying out loud. Bye.
To be continued...


11/09/15
Mon 3:06am
Listening Photograph by Ed Sheeran
Continuation..

In terms of patience and understanding, he is the typical kind of guy who can not wait for a long period of time, who can not understand the typical kind of girl. But in terms of my immaturity and stupidity, he has his way of understanding me and prolonging his patience. Like in some petty fights with have, usually when I'm in my PMS, the ever curse mood swings, tactlessness and irritability.

See? It's really an irony how things work. Writing about this again made me realize, we are just meant to be. We are imperfect but perfect for each other. The things that he doesn't do makes a hopeless romantic out of me but at the same time the things that he do makes me believe in fairy tales and romantic movies. 

But like I always say: "We are not like the movies. We are no fairy tales. We don't have a happy ending, because You and I will never end".

Yes, In Shaa Allah forever and beyond and in jannah with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment