Monday, February 13, 2012

Fourteen Reasons on the 14th. ♥



Out of the countless reasons why i love you,
fourteen came rushing through my brain.
I may sound stupid and corny but as what Meg said to Hercules..



"People always do crazy things, when they're in love."
I guess it's pretty well obvious that I am indeed in love with you.



Fourteen on the 14th of February.





and this is it ^__^






and this is the only reason that never leaves my mind, my heart and my soul.
I always end up saying this, "I don't know, I just do love you. i really do."

"One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving."



Is it too much? because for me, it's not. Like what I've said, my love for you is countless.
By the way i was supposed to send this all to you inside the heart-shaped box
 together with this bear-shaped & heart-shaped chocolates.


But then i thought, it would be better if i give it to you personally 
with a super tight hug. JOKE! HAHAHAHA ^___^


Thank you for the message, you again brighten up my day.
Though we never had a valentine date ever since, i am more than happy
every time i received a surprise text message from you.
You never fail to make me smile, laugh and love.

Happy 14th of February, Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment