Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beyond Words




Last night was overwhelming when i received a surprise present from him, a rose and a cake. I never really expected it, it's far from the usual actually. It really made me teary, speechless and the happiest man alive. Despite the distance, he still made a superb effort. Thanks to my friend Corie for bridging, without her it wouldn't be possible. 




Thank you so much Najm, this is beyond words.  Because of this consoling surprise i had a good night and super tight sleep. After long months of trying, i finally had the sleep i want all because of you. You are indeed my cure, not just the love disease i have for you but all the disease. If you could only see through my heart, the smile you gave me and the love i felt last night is still in it. I think it will stay there, forever and beyond.



A closer look to the card, Corie translated what you originally said in your text message
"wala nga akong masabi. Maliban sa mahal ko siya."
You just took my breath away when i read it.

I love you so much too Najm, my black bear. Beyond words. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment