Monday, October 3, 2011

It been 1,950 days, 64 months, 5 years & 4 months..

Taken during our visit to there farm with my family last December  2010.



09.30.11 The days before this date finally came, my boyfriend and I had a serious conversation of taking a little break for a month (no communication mode or what i call love language mode just video post on our FB's). But just three days after the start of the so-called-break, i gave up and asked if we can stop these non-sense or just better break it for real. But on the morning of the 30th, i never expected his reply would be this, "hehe... d ko narin kaya! bati na tayo! sweet chocolates for a sweet morning! i love you soo much! hapi monthsary! pang ilan na ba? hehe... soree! mwah!" . Actually, i forgot that it was the 30th. I was really overwhelmed, he remembered. Tears of joy fell from my eyes as i was smiling.


It was 1,950 days, 64 months, 5 years & 4 mos since i had a roller-coaster, bitter-sweet life with him. Distance has always been a huge part of these. My jealousy, immaturity & stupidity was always a big problem to him but he have learned to manage. We've been together-apart for so long, but these feelings never faltered. No words can explain why i love him, or how come i love him or maybe what's in him that i love. It makes me wonder most of the time but i always end up saying"and so what, i just love him". 

On the other hand, i'm also thinking of the other way around. What is in me that made him hold on for so long, why me or how come it's still me? I really don't know how to describe myself using only few words. Maybe you can check Alanis Morissette's "Everything" , it describes me in someways that's why i dedicated it to him. Even though he saw everything about me, he's still here.

By the way, he love The Beatles so much. I love them too, but loved them more when i met him.
Fortunately we have the same favorite song, I Will.
I was thinking, was it fortune or fate that lead us to this? It's destiny. 
For our 64th month together-apart, we sang this song together.

I WILL by The Beatles.

Who knows how long I've loved you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime
If you want me to, I will.

For if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same.

Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart.

And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear you to me
Oh, you know, I will
I will.


The first The Beatles stuff i gave him, a mug.



Let's have a cup of tea.
Thank You Have A Nice Day.
^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment